Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Thursday, February 12, 2009

sighs. damn training tomorrow once again
and I am so not anticipating it as usual. T.T.
training is going to suck like crap until May,
because that's when our 'A' divisions would officially end.

yesterday, our teacher-in-charge talked to us
and I realised that I joined the CCA in the first place
out of passion, and now, where has that passion flown to?
I think I only like Hockey as a recreational activity, not as something competitive
and that's why I'd never ever get serious during trainings.

by the way, a small little update on the case* again.
I caught the stalkers in action this morning once again!
darn er xin please. I hate people who act sneakily like this.
it not only creeps people out, it disgusts me to the max as well.
what's with all those stalking anyway? not like you're going to
get anything out of that. you can't even lay a finger down on your prey.


as much as I am filled with disgust when I saw that,
I can't help but to let hatred flow through me because that person
totally ruined my impression of him / them. I can't help but to turn away,
when I see him / them approaching because I feel so disgusted, so disgusted.

I really cannot stand despo people.

enough of him, of them, of all the despo people talk.
let's move on to something else that's happier, shall we? :D
passed my 2.4km NAPFA test today, with a damn timing of 14.22
and I am so damn buey song with myself. just three more seconds
and I'd be able to get my A leh. fuck you please, lim peijie. zzz.

but aiyah, whatever. as long as I managed to meet the expectation
of my Hockey teacher, all else is fine. I am so looking forward to the
its-games-time-during-PE-lessons now. <3.>
okay. shall end here for today. continue tomorrow! JA.


p.s./ I WANT TO WATCH BENJAMIN BUTTONS! D:


♥ 5:59 PM